The School of Public Health-Bloomington student scholarship application website is now open.
The undergraduate application can be found athttp://www.publichealth.indiana.edu/current-students/undergraduate/scholarship-application.shtml.
The graduate application can be found athttp://www.publichealth.indiana.edu/current-students/graduate/scholarship-application.shtml.
The following list contains information about the process:
- We offer scholarships based on major, interest, experience, and a variety of other criteria. While some scholarships are merit based and others are need based, we have many scholarships that look at other criteria.
- Each year, we have several scholarships in which there are little to no applicants. Please encourage your students to apply!
- Students must be currently enrolled in a School of Public Health degree seeking program to apply for scholarships.
- Scholarships being awarded are for the 2019-2020 academic year; students graduating in May or August of 2019 are NOT eligible.
- The scholarship application website opens Monday, February 18, 2019 at 8:00 am and will close on Friday, March 8 at 12:00 pm (Noon). This allows students three weeks to complete the requirements.
- Students who apply for scholarships will be notified of decisions by mid-April 2019.
- Those who receive scholarships will have the funds posted to their bursar accounts by the start of the fall semester.
- To be considered for need based scholarships, students must complete a FAFSA.
For questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.