Ascend understand the power of a Network, so they created a system that connects rising college talent with Indiana Employers. The Ascend Network combines an online platform with one-on-one guidance to help students explore and apply to early-in-career internships and jobs.
Here’s how it works.
Designed to guide students every step of the way, the Ascend Network supports students from publishing a profile to applying for relevant positions. The process of joining the Network and exploring takes only a few hours and is free of cost.
Step 1 Start the Process: Complete the connection form and upload your resume
Step 2 Receive your Invitation: Look for a calendar invitation from Ascend based on when they will be visiting campus.
Step 3 Meet with IU Campus Coordinator: Discuss your career interests 1-on-1 with Hannah Slover.
Step 4 Create and Publish Profile: This is made available to an established network of Indiana employers, 300+ and growing.
Step 5 Search and Apply: Explore the numerous opportunities available with our Indiana employers.
Step 6 Get Hired: Find the internship or job with an Indiana company aligning with your interests.
Who we help.
- Candidates that are best fit for the Network typically meet the following criteria:
- Sophomore, junior, or senior undergraduate student, recent graduate, or graduate student
- 2.5 + GPA
- Prepared resume and basic interview skills
- Open to early-in-career opportunities (approximately 0 – 3 years of experience)
- Interested in working in Indiana
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Connect with Ascend.
SPH students can join at bit.ly/IUPHAscend
Reach out to Hannah Slover at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.