The School of Public Health-Bloomington student scholarship application website is now open.
The undergraduate scholarship application can be found at https://publichealth.indiana.edu/student-portal/financial-support/scholarships/index.html
The graduate fellowship application can be found at https://publichealth.indiana.edu/student-portal/financial-support/fellowships/index.html
The following list contains information about the process:
- We offer scholarships based on major, interest, experience, and a variety of other criteria. While some scholarships are merit based and others are need based, we have many scholarships that look at other criteria.
- Each year, we have several scholarships in which there are little to no applicants. Please apply!
- Students must be currently enrolled in a School of Public Health degree seeking program to apply for scholarships.
- Scholarships being awarded are for the 2021-2022 academic year; students graduating in May or August of 2021 are NOT eligible.
- The scholarship application website opens Monday, February 22, 2021 at 8:00 am and will close on Friday, March 12 at 12:00 pm (Noon). This allows three weeks to complete the requirements.
- Students who apply for scholarships will be notified of decisions by mid-April 2021.
- Those who receive scholarships will have the funds posted to their bursar accounts by the start of the fall semester.
- To be considered for need based scholarships, students must complete a FAFSA.
For questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.