Hello Cutters Trainers & Bloomington Soccer Community,
We are excited for the Spring 2021 Season!
This season will look very similar to Fall 2020. For those that didn’t play in the fall it will look different for our teams, coaches, and trainers. We are implementing several safety procedures including:
- No mixing of teams
- All girls-only divisions (U8, U11, and U14) are now on Tues/Wed
- Trainers will be assigned one field per session for the entire season, no moving around, no subs
- Masks are mandatory at all times for adults (includes trainers and coaches). Please wear your mask properly above your nose.
The number of Trainers we need is still “to be determined”. More detailed information will come as we get closer to the season.
The Fall season begins:
U8 Boys – March 29th
U8 Girls – March 30th
U10 and above – March 31st
U6 – April 3rd
U5 – April 24th
The plan is to have 1-2 trainers per field.
Here’s the information you would need to make a decision (PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH):
- U8 Boys: Mondays 6-7:00PM – We will use Thursdays as makeups for U8 Boys if we get rainouts on Monday. Please indicate your availability on Thursdays on the google form below.
- U8 Girls: Tuesdays 6-7:00PM – We will use Thursdays as makeups for U8 Girls if we get rainouts on Tuesday. Please indicate your availability on Thursdays on the google form below.
- U10 Boys: Mon & Wed 6-7:00PM
- U12 Boys: Mon & Wed 7:30-8:30PM
- U14 Boys: Mon & Wed 7:30-8:30PM
- U11 Girls: Tues & Wed 6-7:00PM
- U14 Girls: Tues & Wed 7:30-8:30PM
- U6 Coed: Saturday mornings 11:30AM-12:30PM
- U5 Coed: Saturday mornings 10:15AM-11:00AM
We are looking for COMMITMENT HERE because we cannot substitute Trainers or Coaches if someone is absent. Priority will be given to Trainers that commit to multiple nights and sessions. I need trainers that want to be active and help run a practice plan with a coach. We are no longer having a big group meet. We are working to limit the amount of people/cars coming in and out of Karst during practices.
If you would like to work as a Trainer this season, please fill out the google form here:
Please send this information to me by Monday, March 22 (if at all possible).
There will be a mandatory Zoom meeting for all Trainers on March 23rd. Please save this date.
Lastly, if you know of anyone else who would want to be a trainer, please forward them this email or have them reach out to me directly. It is a rewarding experience and the kids really need us this year!
I will follow up soon with more information about the meeting and assignments. Thanks again for all you do for our youth soccer players.
Yours in soccer,
Director of Community Soccer