Are you interested in attending medical school, dental school or another allied health program but need to either improve grades/GPA, need more prep time, or taking a gap year? Check out the Post-baccalaureate 1 year certificate program under the Master’s of Anatomical Sciences program at University of Indianapolis.
This comprehensive program provides educational opportunities to individuals who have received or about to receive their bachelor’s degree. The certificate program consists of the four core courses of the master’s program. It’s intended to help students who are interested in applying to medical, dental or other allied health schools build strong credentials and impressive résumés, increasing their chances for admission and success.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to www.mici-ahec.uindy.edu
- Click “HCOP Programs” on the right side of page
- Scroll to Post-Bac Program
- Click “Apply Today”
- Once on the “Grad Admissions” page, find “Anatomical Sciences/Biomedical Sciences (MS)” and click the academic year.
- Create an account and apply!
The HCOP Grant provides these additional supports – $2,000 Stipend:
- Offers stipend support for participants in the program $2,000
- Provides additional FREE test prep training for graduate level test for the MCAT, DAT and GRE
- Aides as additional source of academic or professional help
- Work with participants to navigate through the application and registration process for graduate school
- A US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Completed an undergraduate degree in science or science-related field
- Interested in applying to health professional programs (medical school, dental school. OT/PT school, etc.)
- Earned at least a 3.0 GPA in undergraduate degree
- Submission of GRE and/ or MCAT, or TOEFL scores according to CAS graduate school ( if taken)
- Must have taken the following courses:
- 2 semesters of Biology w/ Lab
- 2 semesters of Chemistry w/ Lab
- 2 semesters of Anatomy &
- 2 additional science courses
Need more information or have questions? Please contact Jillian Lain at firstname.lastname@example.org