Welcome to the virtual O’Neill School Spring Career Fair! This fair will feature opportunities for students to connect with employers hiring for internships and full-time opportunities across the public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
A career fair is an opportunity for you to present yourself professionally to a potential employer, while showcasing your skills and abilities. The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow-up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared:
- Familiarize yourself with the platform and format of the virtual career fair
- Prepare and polish your resume, then upload it to the Handshake platform
- Research organizations and opportunities available
- Practice your introductory pitch
- Bring your questions
- Attend career fair prep workshops
- Meet with you career services office
- Collect information from the representative(s) you meet with to send a thank you message
Please note all IU students are welcome to attend the O’Neill School Spring Career Fair.