ASPPH is hosting the Public Health Jobs Virtual Career Fair on April 30, 10am-4pm ET, with the goal of supporting students and uniting the public health workforce.
This event is free for ASPPH member students (undergraduate and graduate) and alumni seeking full-time jobs, internships, fellowships, and postdoctoral opportunities.
Benefits of attending:
- Access targeted, quality job opportunities at public health organizations across the country
- Interact with employers and grow your network conveniently without traveling
- Improve your digital interaction skills which are important in our current hiring climate
Resources to help prepare for a virtual career fair:
- Read these FAQs to learn more about the structure of the fair and what to expect as you interact with employers
- The Ultimate Guide to a Virtual Career Fair
- How to Succeed in Virtual Job Fairs: Tips for Job-Seekers
- Resume Development
- Public Health Resume Examples: UMN, JHSPH