The School of Public Health Virtual Career & Internship Fair provides an opportunity to meet and network with employers, organizations, and graduate programs locally and across the nation.
If you’re searching for a spring or summer internship or full time job, this fair is an excellent way to explore and find positions you’re seeking. If you’re considering an advanced degree, meet with admissions representatives to learn about their programs.
Register for the fair today!
But don’t stop there.
You must also SIGN UP FOR SESSIONS to connect with representatives!
There are two ways to connect:
- 30 minute Group Sessions:
- Information sessions for up to 50 students
- 10 minute One-on-One Sessions:
- Individual discussions with a representative
To do your best, here are some ways to prepare ahead of time:
- Research companies
- Update your Handshake profile and set it to community
- Update and upload your resume in Handshake
- Prepare for your conversations by outlining an elevator pitch
- Identify an appropriate backdrop and test your technology
- Meet with a career coach or peer mentor to review your resume review, to update your Handshake profile, to prepare your elevator pitch or to discuss other career topics
- Read Handshake’s 10 Steps to Attending a Virtual Career Fair
The School of Public Health Career & Internship Fair is open to all IU majors and schools.