CEPA is very excited to present a FREE informational webinar targeted at students, undergraduate and graduate, who may be interested in learning about the field of clinical exercise physiology, by hearing from several experts who are working in different aspects of the field. This webinar will offer students the chance to hear directly from those working every day to benefit individuals with a wide variety of chronic health conditions. Each expert will speak for approximately 10 minutes about their area of clinical exercise physiology, with time for questions for each expert. The areas that will be covered are:
• Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation (Matt Thomas. MS, MBA, ACSM-CEP)
• Peripheral artery disease rehabilitation (Mark Patterson. Med, RCEP)
• Metabolic disease & bariatric surgery (Laura Richardson, PhD, RCEP, FACSM)
• Cancer rehabilitation (Dennis Kerrigan, PhD, RCEP, FACSM)
• Clinical research (Garett Griffith, MS, ACSM-CEP)
Time will be reserved for participant’s to ask questions. A recording of this event will be posted to CEPA’s YouTube channel. This event with start at 4 pm EDT. Times shown elsewhere for this event might be adjusted to your local time zone.