Neurodiversity 101 Panel Presentation
Location: Virtual, United States
Curious about neurodiversity and why it’s important? Join the Neurodiversity Coalition @ IU Bloomington for our spring event, Neurodiversity 101: Hear from and discuss with a panel of self-advocates about a variety of neurodiversity topics!
Panel Presentation by the Neurodiversity Coalition @ IUB
Sunday, April 18, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Some of the insights you’ll gain:
• Definitions of neurodiversity and other key terms
• Understanding neurodiverse identities and intersectionality
• Myths and facts about neurodiversity
• Etiquette – common pitfalls, appropriate terms
• How to be an advocate and an ally
• Establishing a culture that embraces neurodiversity
|Sponsor:||The Neurodiversity Coalition at IU|
|Start Date:||Apr 18, 2021|
|End Date:||Apr 18, 2021|