SPH Student Ambassador Program Recruitment
Location: Bloomington, IN Experience Type: Professional Development Experience
We are currently recruiting students to join our team of volunteers from a variety of backgrounds representing majors within the School of Public Health for the Student Ambassador Program. As an ambassador, you should be willing to support students who would like to learn more about our school and programs. We look for students who are outgoing, responsible, and are good role models for others. The ideal candidate will lead by example and embrace the School of Public Health’s values which include academic integrity, diversity and civility, community engagement, the responsible stewardship of resources, and strive to improve lives through the promotion of health and quality of life.
WHY BECOME AN AMBASSADOR?
- Share your passion for the School of Public Health Bloomington.
- Build communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Gain experience, develop professional skills and build your resume.
- Connect and network with other students, staff, faculty, alumni, and employers.
- Be part of the team with your own personalized name tag, ambassador shirt, and listing on our website.
To apply, complete the application and submit your resume to email@example.com.
School of Public Health Office of Career Services