Tesla Internship Opportunity
Location: CA, United States
The Fremont, California Tesla facility manufactures the Model S, 3, X, and Y. They are seeking a safety intern for summer 2021.
Requirements for the position:
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the Fremont, California area.
- Must be able to take 15,000 to 20,000 steps per day.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain key project metrics and assure compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate policies.
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, and intellectually curious.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Most importantly, this candidate must be coachable and be able to work in a team environment.
Relocation and Housing: For eligible candidates, Tesla will provide a one-time stipend to offset the cost of relocation and assist with securing housing
Compensation: Varies depending on several factors.
For more details and to apply, go to:
|Start Date:||Feb 25, 2021|
|End Date:||Mar 18, 2021|