Community and Social Services Jobs
Indiana companies seek passionate students to work as data analytics and management
interns, part-time, and full-time employees. These roles enable you to work alongside business professionals, give you the opportunity to apply the knowledge you’ve learned in the classroom, and help you develop important skills for your career.
Connect w/ 400 Indiana Employers
Ascend Indiana serves as your connection point to hundreds of Indiana employers, of varying sizes, industries, and locations. These companies leverage the Ascend Network to find early-in-career, qualified talent. We serve as your personal advocate, leveraging our team and technology to work with you one-on-one to find a great opportunity.
Sample Internships on the Ascend Network
· Care Coordinator- Social Services w/ Choices Coordinated Solutions
· Case Manager- Home Based Services Anderson w/ Children’s Bureau Inc.
· Career Services Advisor w/ Interlocal Association
· Community Health Worker w/ Health & Hospital Corporation of Marion County
· Direct Support Professional w/ Pathfinder Services
· Pursuing a degree in community social services, program development, student services, and counseling.
· Current sophomore, junior, or senior; OR, recent graduate less than 3 years out of college
· Prepared resume + basic interview skills
· Proactive and self-motivated
· US Citizen or Permanent Resident
To sign up for the Ascend Network, please upload your resume here! If you do not have a resume, please contact your career center on-campus. Ascend supports students of all majors and is completely free to use.
· Low cost of living
· Hoosier hospitality and tight knit community
· Great place to launch a career
· An abundance of state parks
· Strong sports culture – Indianapolis Indians, Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, NCAA, Indy 500
· Strong arts with an abundance of museums, theatres and music venues
· Centrally located with other large cities only a few hours away – Chicago, Louisville, Nashville and Cincinnati