Healthcare Technician + Patient Care Jobs
Indiana companies seek passionate students to work within healthcare as interns, part-time, and full-time employees. These roles enable you to work alongside business professionals, give you the opportunity to apply the knowledge you’ve learned in the classroom, and help you develop important skills for your career.
Connect w/ 400 Indiana Employers
Ascend Indiana serves as your connection point to hundreds of Indiana employers, of varying sizes, industries, and locations. These companies leverage the Ascend Network to find early-in-career, qualified talent. We serve as your personal advocate, leveraging our team and technology to work with you one-on-one to find a great opportunity.
Sample Jobs on the Ascend Network
· Internship w/Bowen Center
· Student Nurses w/ Deaconess Hospital
· Support Intern w/ Community Health Network
· Pursuing any healthcare degree
· Current sophomore, junior, or senior; OR, recent graduate less than 3 years out of college
· Prepared resume + basic interview skills
· Proactive and self-motivated
· Authorized to work lawfully in the U.S., now and in the future
To sign up for the Ascend Network, please upload your resume here! If you do not have a resume, please contact your career center on-campus. Ascend supports students of all majors and is completely free to use.
· Low cost of living
· Hoosier hospitality and tight knit community
· Great place to launch a career
· An abundance of state parks
· Strong sports culture – Indianapolis Indians, Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, NCAA, Indy 500
· Strong arts with an abundance of museums, theatres and music venues
· Centrally located with other large cities only a few hours away – Chicago, Louisville, Nashville and Cincinnati
Temporary / Seasonal
Ascend Indiana is a nonprofit dedicated to helping college students and recent graduates find jobs + internships across the state of Indiana. Through partnerships with nearly 500 Indiana employers, Ascend provides students with (1) a Career Mentor who serves as a resource + guide in the search, and (2) a tech-enabled platform, called the Ascend Network, that provides access to hundreds of early-in-career opportunities. Students from all majors are encouraged to take advantage of the free Ascend Network. Students who are able to use the Ascend Network meet the following criteria: – Interest in working in Indiana – Open to early-in-career opportunities – Authorized to work lawfully in the United States, now and in the future Sign up with your resume here: http://bit.ly/ascendsignup6