- planning and execution, with supervision of Events Manager, of approximately thirty events, including two galas
- fielding calls from donors and other constituents, especially RSVPs for events, asking for meal and seating preferences, and in coordinating delivery of auction items
- assisting with data entry in Raisers’ Edge
- assisting with promotion and marketing of events
- coordinating with other AMFS departments as needed
More specifically, responsibilities will include: managing guest lists in Zkipster and tracking payments; communicating with operations and technical crew regarding set-up and A/V needs; assisting Events Manager in communicating with vendors; managing beverage supply; staffing events; assisting with invitations/communications with donors; communicating with hosts when appropriate; and coordinating auction logistics.
- be 21+ in order to pour alcohol, and be willing to take a TIPS certification course
- be, at least, in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree
- have a positive, can-do attitude, jumping in to help wherever needed, working well with a team, and working well in high-stress situations
- be willing and able to work up to 60 hours/week during gala weeks
- have experience planning and executing events and working with vendors
- be extremely detail-oriented and organized
- be familiar with the following software: Excel, Photoshop, and Zkipster
- have experience working in CRM or donor databases, Raisers’ Edge in particular
- be able to lift up to 25+ lbs. (cases of wine)
- have a personal vehicle for the duration of the summer (mandatory).
June 7, 2021 to August 27, 2021
Hourly wage, plus seasonal housing
Application deadline: February 1.
Please complete the online application process and attach your cover letter and one-page resume with 3 references where prompted. PDF format only. No phone calls please.