Direct Care Coordinator/Life Skills Trainer – Youth & Family Home & Community Based Services
The Direct Care Coordinator/Life Skills Trainer position provides behavioral health and/or child welfare related services to clients and their families in community and home settings in order to achieve their identified goals.
Pay for this position starts at $14.80/hr commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or a directly related human service field from an accredited university OR
- Other Bachelor degrees will be accepted in combination with a minimum of five (5) years experience working directly with families in the child welfare system or other pertinent related experience
- Directly related equivalent experience/competencies in past professional and nonprofessional roles
- Knowledge and application of utilizing social service systems (school systems, child welfare, corrections, etc., highly preferred
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
- Must have the ability to use personal car to transport self and others
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
- Vaccinations as recommended by the CDC for healthcare workers are highly preferred. Written documentation (vaccine record) or titres (blood testing) may be needed to determine immunization status.