Housing Coordinator – Anderson
The Housing Coordinator will be responsible for providing property management, housing assessment, care planning, referrals, re-evaluation, and discharge planning to individuals participating in state grant-funded programs, such as Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH), HOME, or Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG). This is a home based position but will report to our Willowbrook office located in Indianapolis, IN.
This is a Grant Funded Position.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s degree in behavioral science or related field preferred
- One (1) year case management experience required
- Knowledge of and ability to relate to community resources;
- Must be capable of exercising good judgment in crisis situations;
- Must exhibit leadership qualities and have good presentation skills;
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism;
- Must support diversity;
- Must exhibit competencies of:
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management/Setting Priorities
- Attention to Detail
- Must have reliable transportation, maintain a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization;
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual and program needs; willingness to work outside the normal 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 40 hour work week, if needed; and
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs overhead and a maximum of 50 lbs
- Must be willing to complete background checks as required by Aspire’s policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References.
- Vaccinations as recommended by the CDC for healthcare workers are highly preferred. Written documentation (vaccine record) or titres (blood testing) may be needed to determine immunization status.