Bauer Entertainment Marketing (www.BauerEM.com), is looking for a dynamic professional to support its sales initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in exploring and launching a career in music, sports, entertainment, marketing, or technology.
You will assist with BEM’s business development initiatives. Daily activities include, but are not limited to, creating and curating proposals (written and visual), conducting research, composing sales material, maintaining our CRM system, and anything else BEM deems necessary.
This position reports to the President. This unpaid internship will correspond with your educational study / school credit requirements.
This internship can be performed from our workspace in East Nashville and/or remotely.
- Current graduate student or undergraduate Junior or Senior
- Business, sales, or psychology-focused degree preferred
- Strong interest in entertainment and technology industries
- Experience in startups and the entertainment industry are a bonus, but not required
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills (Preference given to great copywriters)
- Proficient in Google products (Slides, Docs, Sheets)
- Aptitude for graphic design (Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
- Great people skills and ability to collaborate with colleagues in-person and remotely
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient while managing multiple tasks at once
- Needs to be told things only once, but not afraid to ask for clarification
- Capacity to get work done in a fast-paced environment not confined to a typical “9 to 5” day
- Strong problem-solver and adept at anticipating opportunities. Handles objections with ease
- Seeks, welcomes, and uses constructive criticism to learn, grow, and improve
Our internship offers you:
- Learning Opportunity: Observe and interact with entertainment industry professionals on a daily basis
- Flexible Scheduling: Work from wherever and whenever you want as long as deadlines are met, your communication is timely and consistent, and your supervisors are happy with results. Unlimited vacation, pending approval
- Hands-on Experience: Interning at a startup means you’ll get greater access, responsibility and accountability immediately. Receive real-time training and core knowledge across a range of marketing strategies and tactics
- Networking: Meet, engage, and build relationships with a variety of people in the entertainment industry
- Potential consideration for a full-time position after graduation