Behavior Technician Job Description:
As a Behavior Technician at Bierman ABA you will be able to change lives and challenge yourself. Every little detail of our work, everyday, adds up to something that will amaze you. This is not a place to coast. You will solve real problems. You will be inspired by the intensity, and you will constantly step it up. You will be proud of the impact you have, and you will have fun while doing so!
Each day at Bierman includes a stand-up meeting with your podmates to make sure everyone starts the day off on the same page, exciting, fast-paced interactions with our clients, supervision from a behavior analyst (BCBA/BCaBA), documentation of your sessions, opportunities to perform data analysis, and preparing our learning environment for the next day’s activities. We also make sure to provide our team with additional training beyond the initial (full time, PAID) two weeks of onboarding to be sure that our team is continuing to improve their skill set, as well as oversight from our clinical support team and a helping hand from an Operations Manager on-site at each location.
It’s impactful. It’s high energy. It’s FUN! And everyday is different.
As a Behavior Technician at Bierman ABA your duties and responsibilities will include:
· Conduct 1:1 therapy sessions with persons diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or other Developmental and Language Delays
· Work under the supervision of a Behavior Analyst (BCBA), clinical support staff, and Operations Manager
· Keep client program materials up to date and organized
· Attend meetings and trainings
· Complete assessments and trainings and maintain skills according to criteria
· Maintain client confidentiality
· Maintain client safety and health
· Encourage a positive work environment
· Lift, transport and chase clients as needed (at least 30 pounds)
· Complete other duties as required per the detailed therapist guidelines