Date: 2021-2022 season
Two positions available
1. Paid position: Per current bargaining agreement, non-benefitted position.
2. Voluntary position
Looking for First years (freshmen) but this is not only limited to them.
Gladly accept applicants in higher years.
Qualifications, knowledge, and abilities
– Possesses knowledge and experience of football (soccer) in general, rules, regulations and competitive play.
– (Preferred but not required) Knowledge of football terminology, specific training techniques, skills, tactics, and strategies.
– Ability to perform physical tasks, frequent walking, jogging, running, kicking, lifting and carrying equipment.
– Will undergo a criminal background check.
Responsibilities, duties and expectations
– Must be able to commit to hours of practice and games
– Position will work under the direction of the Girls Head Coach to help support the varsity football team
– Responsibility to plan and execute a training program, attend all practices and competitions.
– Accountable and responsible for equipment
– Efficiently communicate and coordinate with Head Coach on all topics relating to sport, players, parents, activities, meetings, and emergencies
– Instructs student-athletes in the fundamental skills and physical training necessary for them to realize individual and team success
– Instructs and demonstrates behaviors that lead to character development, selfdiscipline, self-confidence, and pride of accomplishment in the student-athletes
– Emphasizes sportsmanship and leadership among athletes
– Supervise area which includes players, equipment, and belongings to the team.
– Traveling may be required, transportation on bus or personal vehicle.
– Follows policies and procedures concerning injuries, medical attention/information and emergencies
– Assess student athletes’ abilities, skills, strengths and overall performance, communicates to head coach about these observations
– Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Head Coach
If interested, questions or concerns, please contact Jeff Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org