- Assist in compiling appropriate information to make requested credentialing, contractual, and demographic updates and changes related to provider data in the systems of record in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Setup providers and networks in systems of record, assign provider numbers and communicate with provider community.
- Facilitate accurate financial claims payment and provider directory processes.
- Degree program(s) / Current Status: Working towards and Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or health related field.
- Cumulative GPA: 3.0+ GPA preferred; minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving skills.
- Critical thinking/ability to question.
- Provider (customer) focused.
- Interpersonal skills/relationship building.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders; ability to effectively communicate with provider community in a professional manner.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
- Strong organizational skills/Time management.
- Takes accountability for work performed.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment with shared goals.
- Ability to work under pressure to produce high quality work with defined turnaround goals.
- Ability to effectively adapt to change.