The Buffalo Bills are seeking a Marketing Manager who will support the execution of our brand marketing objectives. The ideal candidate should love driving strategy, building relationships, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders and appreciate the power of a team. This role will report to the Bills Vice President of Marketing and will regularly interact with Pegula Sports and Entertainment (“PSE”), Business Development, Communications, Community Relations, Creative, Event Services, Guest Services, Media and Content, Stadium Operations and Ticket Sales and Services teams to execute a comprehensive marketing plan that will drive engagement and grow the Bills fanbase over the long-term.
- Support the execution of the Bills brand strategy across owned, paid, and earned media channels.
- Leverage consumer insights and data to develop and implement marketing programs that drive organizational priorities and support annual goals.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of programs, optimize performance throughout a campaign, and partner with Strategy and Analytics teams to provide key learnings and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the Bills organization to identify stories that will connect with our fanbase.
- Partner with Content, Media & Creative departments to create campaigns that grow fan engagement and reach new markets.
- Monitor marketing, digital, and media trends with an awareness of NFL and team-related headwinds that will impact the Bills.
- Design and execute focus groups to unlock insights and validate value propositions among core audiences.
- Experience working in brand marketing (sports and entertainment experience a plus but not required).
- Possess knowledge of and passion for the National Football League and the game of football.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who can clearly convey strategies, tactics, rationale and results to peers, partners and leadership.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver with strong project management skills to drive campaigns to completion.
- Execution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to process and make decisions based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time and navigate stadium, including steps, is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.