The full-time summer internship will provide you with a tremendous understanding of all areas of a small family-owned business as you assist with the execution of Robindel’s 70th season, and 1st in the new pandemic era. Candidates must be willing to put in long hours for the entire season extending from June-August. Applicants must not have another internship or job. Room & board, travel and stipend provided.
The summer interns receive experience in one or more of the areas listed below:
● Leadership development
● Sports Management
● Video Editing
● Special Events/Event Planning
● Facilities Management
● Landscape Architecture
● Food Service
● Social Media
● Medical (student nursing positions available)
Please note: Students must work with their university to have internship approved. We will ask you to set several goals and have at minimum weekly meetings with a mentor.
● College student with a minimum of one year of undergraduate courses completed
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong time management and organizational skills
● Ability to quickly build rapport with peers and assess the needs of others
● Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
● Ability and willingness to work collaboratively
Applications will be accepted beginning January 15th, 2021. Applicants may not hear from the organization for several weeks. If you would like to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use SUMMER INTERNSHIP in the subject line and indicate your preferred area of interest within your cover letter.