Centerstone Research Institute (CRI) is looking for a Masters-level intern (fall, spring, summer) to support its program evaluation and research efforts. CRI works on federally-funded evaluations that range in topics from substance use prevention to homelessness reduction, using a variety of qualitative and quantitative tools. Overall, we anticipate the intern working on the following tasks for at least 8-10 hours per week during their internship at CRI:
· Conducting literature reviews for future conference proposals and papers
· Completing or supporting sections of IRB applications and/or amendments
· Conducting both descriptive and inferential analyses with IRB approved data
· Development support including marketing, proposal identification, and proposal writing
· Supporting Benefit Cost Analyses (BCAs) for current projects
· Conducting participant interviews and administering psychosocial assessments and evaluation measures.
· Other projects identified by CRI staff and/or the intern
For Bachelor internship - view separate posting.
Key: research; analysis, evaluation, substance