Cook Medical Overview:
Since 1963, Cook Medical has worked with physicians to develop minimally invasive technologies. Today we offer medical devices, biologic materials, biopharmaceuticals, and cellular therapies to deliver better patient outcomes more efficiently. We remain family owned so we can focus on what we care about: patients, our employees, and our communities. Find out more at www.cookmedical.com.
Cook Inc. Internship Overview:
This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, an assigned mentor, capstone presentation, and intern events. If working onsite, will also have access to a fitness center, an onsite cafeteria option, and a one-time housing stipend. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Cook Inc. Internship Qualifications:
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative, and an ability to work well with others.
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible.
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration.
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, and Management).
How To Apply:
Internship positions may include; Finance, Product Management, Marketing, Ethics & Compliance, Corporate Insurance, Procurement, and Quality. If you are interested in an exciting internship opportunity, please apply at
https://americas-cookmedical.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=-435656091 and search keyword “intern” to view available positions.