As a Customer Relations Intern at Coyote, you will focus on the customer service aspect of our business, helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. Coyote’s internship program starts with two weeks of training, which fully encompasses Coyote and the transportation industry. Once training is complete, you will be placed onto a Coyote customer-focused team where you will work alongside operations representatives to help build relationships with customers and support the daily operations of existing customer accounts. As a Customer Relations Intern, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining customer accounts by providing outstanding customer service and issue resolution.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Develop strong relationships with customers’ planners, logistics teams, and facilities.
· Work with customer contacts to understand their shipping needs.
· Manage volume intake of customers’ shipments and update Coyote’s proprietary technology to reflect status of shipments.
· Schedule shipments for customers and communicate any transit issues to respective parties.
· React with a sense of urgency to solve problems and look for ways to improve operational inefficiencies.
· Have fun and learn a ton!
Skills, Characteristics, and Experience
· Undergraduate education at a Junior level standing preferred
· Extreme multitasking ability and sense of urgency
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
· Confident decision-making skills
· Effective communication and customer service skills
· Enthusiasm and high energy
· Paid internship
· On-site training and potential full-time opportunities
· Designated on-site mentor to guide you throughout the summer
· Chance to explore a metropolitan city
· Intramural sports
· Casual dress and monthly company lunch
· Team outings
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.