9625 North Meridian Street – Indianapolis, Indiana 46290
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There’s a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Drury Hotels designed an internship program to give students an opportunity to complete their education with career-related experience. The program helps prepare students to work effectively in the business world after graduation. Gaining real-world experience also helps students make career choices, which will result in higher job satisfaction and higher productivity. Drury’s internship program is a full-time or part-time paid program that accommodates students’ credit needs and flexible schedules. Students can either attend class during the day and work at night or attend evening classes and work full or part-time during the day. Our program is structured and the assignments provide learning objectives to utilize students’ valuable skills to gain practice work in their chosen career field. To identify strengths and weaknesses, constructive feedback is given to students during performance evaluations.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY:
Requires bright and energetic students pursuing a degree in the hospitality field. Requires good communication skills to relate to guests and employees. Requires the ability to perform positively and effectively. Requires the ability to give attention to detail. Requires you to provide your own housing and transportation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are … and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives – Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being – Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement – Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life – Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth – Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning – Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that’s a record!)