Are you ready for an amazingly different fitness career experience? It’s time to BUST OUT of the gym!
GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide. We are seeking to grow the team of our Portland metro location.
The Certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for providing one-on-one and small group personalized
fitness instruction to clients while encouraging them to reach their fitness goals. A GYMGUYZ Trainer will
provide professional instruction for each client’s health, fitness and wellness goals while providing the
highest level of customer service. A GYMGUYZ Trainer must adapt to various working type environments
to include private homes, offices or an appropriate setting of the client’s choice.
• No sales quotas or floor shifts
• No cold calling or having to find clients
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation rates
• Bonus opportunities/incentives
• Free & discounted recertification education
• Opportunity for career growth
• Great team to work with!
• Customize client workout programs developed from the initial assessment
• Utilize the GYMGUYZ Fitness App for all client sessions, including programming & session notes
• Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly with or without modifications
• Conduct client reassessments every 4 – 6 weeks
• Maintain client session appointments through GYMGUYZ scheduling software
• Able to collect and secure payments from clients, as needed
• Able to provide a flexible schedule to accommodate client appointments
• Able to commute to and from client sessions
• Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA, DEAC or NBFE accredited organization)
• Certified in CPR/AED
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1 year of personal training
• Good communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
• Have a basic understanding of nutrition and healthy living practices
• Knowledgeable of a variety of exercise equipment and personal training methods
• Clean Driver’s License
• Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. and perform athletic calisthenics duties