The Communications Lead develops and coordinates narrative story-lines as well as discrete communication within the organization among employees and partners on external communication to members, providers, and investors. The Communications Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Communications Lead develops and coordinates communications to increase employee awareness and knowledge of important topics affecting employees. Advises executives to develop functional strategies on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Develop communication strategies across multiple business portfolios to insure the effective execution of Humana’s corporate and segment goals.
- Manage the development and execution of strategic programs that promote a strong culture by building pride, confidence, and engagement.
- Build change management communication plans that engage the organization and align to our short term goals and long term strategy.
- Ensure alignment of HR related programs, processes, and projects with strategic business objectives including feedback cycles, career development plans, health and Wellbeing programs, engagement action plans and culture.
- Develop and manage executive communication opportunities to ensure timely delivery of multiple communication materials, leveraging opportunities to advance Humana’s corporate narrative
- Partner Marketing and OHHA on external communications and messaging to members, providers, and investors
- Monitor and manage relevant topics and trends (both in the market and within the company) that could impact our employees, our culture, or our company’s mission.
- Implement best practices for internal channels such as intranet, email, events, and town halls to communicate with employees in ways that advance the company’s mission, culture, and brand and recommend new channels as appropriate.
- Analyze the effectiveness of internal communication programs and develop recommendations to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of employee communications.
- Establish efficient team processes, driving communications best practices, and proactively identifying and developing improvements to team operations and methodology.
- Partner with stakeholders across the company, including communicators embedded in the business units
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may contact you via text message and email to gather more information using a software platform called Modern Hire. Modern Hire Text, Scheduling and Video technologies allow you to interact with us at the time and location most convenient for you.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you may receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice, Text Messaging and/or Video interview. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website
How to Apply
Apply Here: https://humana.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Humana_External_Career_Site/job/Louisville-KY/ECOM-Communications-Lead_R-229261