The Medicare Sales Representative – US sells individual health plan products and services in a field setting. The Medicare Sales Representative – US work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Humana is seeking a motivated, self -starting individual to sell the Humana Medicare Advantage Plans as well as other insurance lines to include life, annuity, indemnity, dental, vision and more. Cultivate and maintain relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and within the community.
- Meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information for Medicare Advantage product portfolio
- Market and promote products to the Medicare population.
- Conduct individual and group presentations to promote brand awareness.
- Self-generate sales leads from various community engagement initiatives within defined territory.
Full time associates enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of supplemental insurances
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Well-being programs where you can earn additional money, gift cards, or prizes for healthy behavior and wellness activities.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Volunteer Day Off
- Education reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- Parental leave include maternity, paternity and child adoption leave
- Caregiver leave
You will report to a Market Manager
How to Apply
Apply Here: https://humana.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Humana_External_Career_Site/job/Evansville-IN/Entry-level-Medicare-Sales-Representative—Evansville–IN_R-228683