A Tranquil Waterfront Resort on Lake Tahoe – Experience Lake Tahoe from our scenic waterfront resort, nestled perfectly into the Sierra Nevada mountains. Spend your days exploring the area’s winding trails, relaxing at the on-site spa, and dining at our award-winning restaurants before retreating to one of our spacious rooms, upscale suites, or private waterfront cottages. We care for people so they can be their best.
Due to COVID-19 Cleanliness protocols, this role now calls for new duties to ensure safety and cleanliness of frequent touchpoints and all colleagues must adhere to our COVID-19 prevention plan, includes wearing mask, temperature check and cleaning/disinfecting areas outside department.
- A true desire to deliver exceptional guest service
- Ability to push, pull and lift moderate weight
- Speaks English fluently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Flexible schedule to work weekends and holidays