COVID-19 CDC Reporting
Student Worker – Remote Position
Program Area: COVID-19 CDC Reporting Team
Job Overview: Student workers will be responsible for entering and managing the data from COVID-19 case investigations across the state of Indiana.
This position is expected to run from January through August of 2021. The position will be completely remote and part-time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Entering data from COVID-19 case investigations into the IDOH surveillance database to report cases to the CDC.
- Coordinating with local health departments, healthcare provider offices, and laboratories to ensure complete and accurate information.
- Assisting the CDC Reporting Team with other project-related administrative tasks that may arise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level students
- Public Health or similar majors preferred
- Must have access to a computer & WiFi
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Paid position offering up to 20 hours per week
- $13/hour pay rate
- Flexible scheduling – hours can be completed outside of the normal
- 9am-5pm work day
Students can find the application at https://www.in.gov/isdh/28673.htm