- Tasks may range from repetitive to creative, which includes preparing cards, stuffing envelopes, preparing visitor itineraries, compiling expense receipts, etc.
- Serve as Dean’s Office greeter (i.e., welcome’s visitors, answers phone calls, and alerts administration of arrival of appointments).
- Assist the Dean, Executive Associate Dean, Assistant Dean of Operations, Executive Assistants to the Dean, and others, with administrative tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Shipping school materials to stakeholders
- Communicating with stakeholders via email and correspondence
- Sorting office mail
- Other, as specified
- Manage small projects, from start to finish, or one phase of a large project, ensuring on-time completion within budget.
- Report on project progress and provide regular updates to Deans, Executive Assistants, and others.
- Paid position; 15-20 hours per week/flexible around class schedule
- Temporary position begins as soon as possible and goes through the Spring 2022 semester
- Must be a student at IU Bloomington; all grade levels are eligible
- Work study and non work study students are eligible
Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Please send a cover letter and resume to Dave Archer at email@example.com with subject line information: Dean’s Office Student Administrative Assistant application
Deadline to apply is Dec 10, 2021; 5pm