The Indianapolis Colts are seeking a motivated, customer-focused individual to join our Game Day Ticketing staff for the 2021 season. This position is responsible for assisting fans with any questions or problems that may occur during Colts game days, mobile ticket training and managing at gates, assisting in Group Experience execution and management, as well as working with the Ticket Sales and Service team to facilitate all in-game events. This position requires attendance at all home games during the season, including preseason, regular season and playoffs. Additional responsibilities at 2021 Colts Training Camp will be required.
Director, Ticket Sales
- Gate captain for mobile ticketing and responsible for training gate-scanners for all game days and the 2021 Colts training camp
- Operate the Customer Service and Ticket Information kiosks throughout Lucas Oil Stadium to assist fans with questions, directions, and requests
- Manage various game day programs including, but not limited to, our Season Ticket Member Register-to-Win, Anheuser-Busch Good Sport and Lost Parents Found Children
- Assist with any events for season ticket members on game days as needed
- Execute Pre-game and Post-game Group Experiences
- Deliver tickets and credentials to Season Ticket Members, Group Leaders, and Prospects
- Help with on-site sales events and prospect suites including networking, check-in, and ticket distribution
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrollment at a College/University
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of personal accountability, communication, adaptability and customer service
- Capability to interact and relate to all levels within and outside the organization to create and build positive and productive relationships
- Availability to work all Colts home games at Lucas Oil Stadium (schedule release will be in mid-May); may include both weekend and weeknight dates
- Availability to work Training Camp and other non-Colts game day events in the state of Indiana
- Great communication skills and patience
- Exemplary problem-solving skills
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.