Early Interventions Program Case Manager at JusticePoint in Milwaukee, WI – shared by Jobs That Help as a third party
Provide case management and community supervision for clients who have entered into deferred prosecution agreements (DPAs) and diversion agreements through the Early Interventions program.
- Coordinate case plan and service delivery with an emphasis on utilizing evidence based programming.
- Utilize results of the Level of Service Inventory-Revised risk assessment and develop individualized case plan with the participant that targets identified criminogenic risk and needs.
- Verify information provided by participants.
- Provide referrals to risk reduction interventions such as AODA treatment and cognitive behavioral services.
- Monitor participant’s compliance and progress with risk reduction and accountability interventions.
- Respond to pro-social and noncompliant behaviors demonstrated by participant.
- Conduct criminal history checks at prescribed intervals.
- Schedule and participate in case staffing (meeting with district attorney, defense attorney, and service providers) when necessary.
- Prepare detailed staffing, compliance, and court reports.
- Accurately document and track required data in web-enabled database in accordance with established program policies and procedures.
- Willingness to be trained in and use evidence-based practices and programs with participants such as motivational interviewing, Thinking for a Change, other cognitive behavioral intervention tools as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of effective evidence-based practices with criminal justice involved populations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations in a non-judgmental and personable manner.
- Effective interpersonal skills in bringing people together to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills and willingness to be flexible.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel and web enabled databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or social service field.
- Training and experience in Motivational Interviewing preferred.
- Prior experience providing case management/community supervision services to criminal justice-involved individuals preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- Agreement to abide by and subscribe to the mission, vision, and culture of JusticePoint
- Permanent full-time, with benefits, Salary/Exempt Position
- Reports to the Early Interventions Program Coordinator and Team Leader
JusticePoint is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer