Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Recruiter. The Recruiter sources, screens, hires, and retains qualified healthcare professionals to meet the office’s business needs. The Recruiter develops relationships with clients, patients and referral sources to determine open needs, successful placements, and identifies additional business opportunities.
Recruiters are responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements, negotiating compensation, overseeing the completion of onboarding requirements, and managing active caregivers.
Recruiters are expected to be knowledgeable of industry trends globally and within their market segment to identify top accounts, forecast opportunities, and consult with candidates. They are also expected to share best practices and maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals who meet the office’s immediate and projected needs
- Utilizes various recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
- Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client and patient needs through screening and interviewing
- Completes necessary reference checks on candidate’s background and work experience
- Ensures candidates meet required hiring standards for Maxim and applicable contracts
- Negotiates salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Schedules caregivers and field staff for initial placement and ongoing assignments
- Manages caregivers and field staff while on assignment (non-clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Maintains regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients, patients, and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities
- Ensures client, patient and referral source expectations are understood and met while addressing and resolving concerns relating to customer service, caregiver or field staff performance
- Documents candidate, caregiver, field staff, and client correspondence and activities within system of record
- Takes on-call as scheduled
- Incorporates caregiver and field staff retention strategy into daily routine
- Builds and cultivates relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
- Performs other duties as assigned
Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Healthcare Administration, or licensed RN
Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal for the listed positions unless otherwise required by law.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.