We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Project Coordinator to join our Clinical Trial Management team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you can use your previous clinical research expertise and develop your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Engage in clinical trial management on a day to day level;
- Work closely with the project CTM for timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy;
- Compile and maintain project-specific status reports;
- Interact with the Sponsor, study sites, and internal associates;
- Create and maintain project timelines; and
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health sciences field;
- Prior experience as a Study Coordinator or within the pharmaceutical industry; and
- Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, and communication skills.