Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Data Standard Analyst to join our Biostatistics team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
*We have openings in our Cincinnati, OH and Dallas, TX offices.*
- Create annotated CRFs per CDISC SDTM standard and mapping specifications for study level data collection source data to CDISC SDTM;
- Implement data standard and create SDTM data;
- Perform validation of CDISC SDTM data in accordance with SOPs and guidance documents; and
- Ensure SDTM data conforms to the data standards expected by regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Life Sciences, or equivalent; and
- SAS knowledge preferred.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.