**NOW HIRING FOR SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES!!**
GREAT BENEFITS – COMPETITIVE PAY – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
Are you a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patients’ lives?
Come join our Team!
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking Behavioral Clinicians to provide services in our Behavioral Health Programs for Adults and Children serving various locations across the state of Indiana including these Counties: Marion, Grant, Blackford, Jay, Delaware, Madison, Tippecanoe, Rush, Fayette, Wayne, Henry, Randolph, and Allen to name a few.
- Interview, counsel, and provide resolution for patients in crisis situation involving social, emotional, financial, marital, health, or other problems
- Travel to other locations to provide services
- Case Management Services – evaluation, preparation, and implementation of case management plans
- Organize and conduct client support groups
- Maintain working relationships and act as a liaison for patient with medical staff and staff of agencies and institutions, homes, and facilities
- Encourage and assist patients toward independent living and a sense of self-esteem
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High school diploma or its equivalent with 2 years paid behavioral healthcare experience required at minimum
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred with no experience necessary
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.