The Miami Dolphins organization is a results-based culture with heart. Our mission is to consistently honor the proud winning tradition of the Miami Dolphins by building a high-integrity, team-first, innovative and results-oriented organization that consistently competes for championships and makes an impact on and off the field.
The Miami Dolphins Internship Program participants will have the opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success while receiving hands-on learning experience. Each intern will report to a specific department while also interacting with all departments within the organization. Program participants will be exposed to the Miami Dolphins Senior Leadership Team, department specific projects, group work and South Florida based activities. Interns may also have exposure to other areas of the organization’s business entities including Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Open, and Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix.
This is a paid internship and will run for 10 weeks during the Summer of 2022. Interns will be hired based on career interest, experience, academic coursework, and on the organization’s departmental needs. The Miami Dolphins are seeking applicants interested in working for the following departments (subject to change based on departmental need):
Entertainment & Special Events
Miami Dolphins Foundation
• Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate.
• As of Summer 2022, all students must be entering their Senior year.
• Great attitude and team-first mentality.
• Strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to keep multiple projects organized, moving forward, and deliver on deadline.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Individuals with high integrity and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Candidates should be open-minded, out-of-the-box thinkers who seek continuous improvement.
• Participants will be required to relocate to South Florida for the duration of the program.
Requirements – Apply HERE: www.hardrockstadium.com/summer-internship
1. One (1) page resume
2. Cover letter detailing the following:
• Briefly list the top 3 departments you are interested in working with and why
• 3 qualities that would make you a good selection for the Summer Internship Program
3. No more than 60-second video presentation stating why you would be a good fit for the Miami Dolphins.
• By submitting the video, you are transferring all rights and title in and to the video to Miami Dolphins, Ltd., and you are representing that all contents of the video have been properly cleared for such use.
*These steps must be completed as directed for your application to be reviewed.
1. As of Summer 2022, will you be entering your Senior year of undergrad?
2. Please list ONLY the top 3 departments you are interested in working with (if no departments are selected, the application will not be reviewed)
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium, and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers may be contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. Full-time employees of the Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are required to comply with our mandatory vaccination policy as part of our effort to keep employees, fans, and players safe.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
2022 Summer Internship Program