Kick-start your career with Nemacolin. Interns can expect to gain valuable hands-on experience while learning how to deliver service that consistently surpasses expectations. Additionally, those selected to participate in Nemacolin’s three-month internship programs have the opportunity to network with hospitality professionals and develop skills for future careers in the industry.
- Internships are offered during the summer months for full-time students or recent college graduates who meet eligibility requirements
- Positions are available in Culinary, Food and Beverage, Golf, Lodging and Guest Services, Turf management, and Recreation.
- Paid experience in the industry and career development opportunities.
- Affordable on-site housing
- Professional networking opportunities
- Performance feedback
Exposure to Forbes and AAA Standards