About the Department
The Clinical, Medical and Regulatory (CMR) department at Novo Nordisk is one of the most diverse and collaborative groups within the organization. From health-care-provider interactions and developing and implementing regulatory strategies with the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) to providing medical education and collecting data to support efficacy and new product development, CMR is involved. The one thing that keeps us all marching to the same beat is our patient-centered focus. At Novo Nordisk, you will help patients around the world. As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life. We’re changing lives for a living. Are you ready to make a difference?
The Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)- Fellow is responsible for supporting the HEOR portfolio lead in defining product strategy, planning and execution of studies. In addition, the incumbent may also coordinate other activities including but not limited to cross-functional team meetings, project team meetings and HEOR study protocol reviews. One of the key responsibilities for the HEOR fellow is leading specific HEOR research studies to support the product strategy. This is an experiential fellowship and the fellow will gain valuable experience in developing product strategy, engaging with cross functional teams, leading research projects, coordinating/managing research vendors, & budget management.
The Fellow reports to the Senior Director, HEOR and works closely with all colleagues in the HEOR department.
- Support HEOR strategy, evidence generation planning process
- Lead research projects and manage vendors, contracts and budget
- Interact with cross functional stakeholders as part of research projects
- Prepare protocols for internal approvals and engage reviewers during approval process
- Responsible for data dissemination for specific research projects – includes external and internal stakeholders; managing the publication planning process
- Work in close collaboration with the Real World Data – Science & Innovation team to generate disease insights as well as the Research Partnerships team to collaborate on evidence generated in working with external research partners
- Communication and training of HEOR content
Approximately 10% overnight travel.
- A PhD (preferable; either completed or ABD), PharmD or master’s degree with experience working in appropriate field (heath economics, epidemiology, outcomes research, public health, health services research)
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Works well under pressure, with initiative to take on unfamiliar tasks
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.