Orlando City SC is looking for Box Office Representatives to join their team!
Position Summary: Orlando City SC is seeking hardworking, positive, and passionate individuals to work as Ticket Office Representatives for the upcoming season(s) at the Exploria Stadium. The Ticket Office Representative is a part-time/game day position and is responsible for selling tickets and providing exceptional customer service to the public at the stadium on event/game days. This position is hourly, and applicants must live in the Central Florida area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell tickets to customers using the Ticketmaster software.
- Provide exceptional customer service while processing ticket orders and/or solving ticket related issues.
- Be prepared to answer general questions regarding seating, pricing, stadium policies, and event details.
- Accurately process customer ticket orders.
- Accurately balance cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Proven job reliability, dedication, strong work ethic and responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team, ability to count money and make change accurately, and ability to take and follow instructions in a high traffic environment.
- Possess strong computer skills and be able to comprehend basic mathematics.
- Available to work 15 events at the Exploria Stadium (roughly 1/3 of all stadium events – evenings, weekends, and holidays may apply).
If interested, click the link below to learn more and apply today!