- Working in Community COVID-19 Vaccination setting
- Assist with preparing COVID-19 vaccinations
- Labeling vaccinations appropriately
- Maintains inventory through WIR (ordering, transfers, etc.)
- Ensures proper storage and handling of vaccine at the site and during transport.
- Knowledge of how to prepare medications
- Understand mathematical manipulations including ratio calculations, dilutions, etc.
- Demonstrates proficient operation of computer software programs and other pharmacy equipment
- Ability to focus and detail oriented.
- Must be comfortable with being trained on preparing vaccines and drawing-up vaccines into syringes.
Temporary / Seasonal
Prevea Health has been recognized as one of “Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces” in the United States. Organizations that focus on employee engagement retain the best talent and enjoy improved customer service. By ensuring we are a great place to work, we ensure we are a great place to give care.