Amazing full time opportunity for a Master’s level clinician to provide home, community, and clinic-based family systems interventions for both short and long term clients through the state CBHI services!
In this vital role, you will be providing a range of intensive systemic and resilience-focused home, community, and clinic-based services to children under the age of 21 and their families. In addition, you will provide diagnostic assessment, service planning, individual and family therapy, crisis intervention, case management, and coordination of services to assist families in maintaining their children within the home.
Our ideal candidate will be able to work effectively within a team setting, collaborating with other local community agencies, insurance companies and school systems!
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
To learn more about how awesome it is to work at Riverside Community Care – please watch our video on Why We Love Working at Riverside Community Care!
- Must have a working knowledge of children, adolescents and family system clinical issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Must be able to work some evenings
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle required for local travel
- Bilingual in Spanish or American Sign Language (ASL) strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field required
- LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC preferred but not required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.