Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Position Responsibilities: This position is accountable for supporting and maintaining the safety & health programs and control measures for the site, as well as coordinating these efforts with various environmental compliance programs, in order to protect all personnel and physical assets.
Major tasks include:
• Lead integrated risk/loss controls into daily operations with the Organization.
• Record & analyze accident and incident records and make recommendations regarding corrective actions, emphasizing pro-active intervention.
• Identify, evaluate, and develop appropriate solutions to control or eliminate risk exposures.
• Identify, interpret, and implement federal, state, and local safety, health, and environmental regulations and/or standards that pertain to the organization's operations.
• Coordinate location safety, occupational health and fire protection improvement projects as directed by EHS Manager.
• Conduct and document employees training in all EH&S programs required by the site.
• Participate in appropriate on the job Safety activities for professional development.
• Promote safe actions among all business associates within the Organization by maintaining a strong shop-floor presence.
• Coordinate and support the Central Safety Committee and associated ad hoc teams.
• Maintain OHSA VPP and ISO 9000 accreditation.
How to Apply