These providers are responsible for providing case management and skill building services to an assigned caseload. As a Skills Coach/Technician (Mental Health Case Manager), you will provide services at Bowen Center locations, in the community, schools, and often in clients’ homes. Your caseload may consist of child/adolescent or adult population depending on the location and need. Providers in these roles assist both parents and children with psycho-social skills building practices identified in the clients’ treatment plan. Skills building includes evidence based coping strategies, social skills, developmental life skills and executive functioning skills.
->As a state of the art Healthcare Organization – we require all our staff to receive a flu shot to further protect our staff and the patients we serve.
- Traditional and High Deductible Options
- HSA and FSA Options
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
403B Retirement Plan through Lincoln Financial:
- Fully Vested at Day 1
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days PTO
- PTO accrual rate increases after 3 years and 7 years.
- Funeral Leave
- Paid out bi-annually
- University Partnerships and Tuition Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement programs
- Student Loan Paydown through Gradifi
- After 1 year of service = $100 per month toward student loans
- National Health Service Corp member
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Indiana State Loan Repayment Program
- Bowen provides supervision hours for staff seeking licensure and covers the cost of licensure applications and exams.
- Tick Monster Perks (Discount Tickets)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 200+ In-House Trainings
- Mileage Reimbursement
Requirements : Requirements:
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Must meet at least one of the following educational requirements:
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 60 undergraduate college credits
- High school diploma/GED with 5 years related experience