Insurance Client Service Internship
Interns in The Horton Group Internship program will be exposed through hands-on learning, shadowing and project based work, to virtually every type of risk management service in our agency. This program is fully customizable to each intern’s major, interest and career passions and may include cross training in commercial risk management client service and marketing, employee benefits client service and sales, personal insurance client service and remarketing as well as in consulting services such as safety and wellness. The internship will provide a well-rounded opportunity to learn Insurance, in a fast-paced environment, from all aspects of the business and help give an understanding of the career paths available within The Horton Group from Client Service, Leadership and Sales.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Intern candidates must be working towards completing a Bachelor’s degree
o Junior and Seniors strongly preferred
· Ability to work in a fast paced and urgent environment
· Strong technology skills, specifically in Word and Excel
· Interested in a career path in the Insurance Industry
· Positive and upbeat attitude
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to display strong attention to detail
· Willingness to learn and take direction from others
· Ability to work within an environment that embraces our Values of Togetherness, Excellence and Driven.