Act as host providing guests with a full range of individualized service during hotel stay.
· Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of the hotel.
· Verify customers’ credit, and establish payment method.
· Make and confirm external reservations for dinner, entertainment, and transportation.
· Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
· Answer hotel phone and handle guest requests and inquiries.
· Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
· Deposit guests’ valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes.
· Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts.
· Serve food and beverages to guests, ensuring a positive dining experience.
· Act as a private lounge host.
· Practice safe work habits and use required safety equipment.
· Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Previous customer service experience required or equivalent training.
· Dynamic, engaging and passionate personality with the ability to multi-task
· Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
· Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25, bending and reaching.