Are you compassionately committed to customer service and helping diversify our unique company culture? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Trilogy Health Services an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Foundation Team as a Diversity and Inclusion Intern.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce. Partnering with the Talent Acquisition and HR teams, determine most strategic investments of outreach dollars. May attend diversity events, career fairs, and travel to colleges and universities to build relationships.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvement (Best Practices) of employment and diversity processes.
- Recognize themes from diversity and inclusion plan initiatives; share best practices and coordinate centralized support to address interests and needs.
- Help develop creative communication methods to highlight and showcase diversity and inclusion efforts and interests.
- Assist in developing retention strategies, including onboarding, mentoring and developmental opportunities.
- Work with Training, Leadership & Development Team to create, develop, and implement D&I education and training initiatives.
- Research best practices to recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvement of employment and diversity processes.
- Serve as support to employee affinity groups, inform management of progress and provide solutions for continued success.